Careers @ iConnexion
- Ensure overall financial compliance and maintenance of accounting records.
- Support with the timely and accurate closing of monthly financial accounts, comprising Account Payables, Account Receivable and General Ledger function and preparation of audit schedules.
- Process and handle invoice payments and reimbursement of staff expenses claims.
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements such as tax filing (corporate tax and GST tax submissions), audits and procedures, both statutory and internal.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when assigned
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, especially in MS-Excel & MS-Word.
- Experienced with financial software
- Strong understanding of accounting standards and practices.
- Organised, systematic and meticulous, with an eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in Accountancy/Finance/Economic/Business administration
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
We operate on a 5-day week and offer attractive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary with a recent photograph by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
Location : Singapore
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.