Careers @ iConnexion
Customer Service #SGUnitedTraineeship #SGUP
This position reports to the Operation Manager. The individual shall assist and learn in all operational procedures to make sure it smooth and fulfill the company’s SOP.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Learning company’s operation by the following SOP.
- Manage and learn import, delivery, export operation including generate documents (SO, PO, Invoices, etc)
Technical Skills and Competencies
- To learn how to use ERP software – Using software to key in data ( Sales order or purchase order)
- To understand the whole operation process – Manage the import, delivery, and export operation
- Understanding and operate customer’s need, solve their problem -Reply to customers’ email ( including acknowledge their order, scheduling report, and needs)
- Understanding customers’ need and fulfill theirs shipment schedule -Generate documents, invoices and manage shipments
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered: 6 months
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role under SGUnited Traineeship
Diploma Or Professional Certification
Graduated from Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g., private universities and overseas institutions)
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a degree and above. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
We operate on a 5-day week and offer attractive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary with a recent photograph by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
Location : Singapore
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.