Careers @ iConnexion
Customer Services (6 months contract, convertible to perm)
- Manage the import, delivery and export operations
- Track shipments from suppliers and coordinate deliveries and export to customers
- Place orders to supplier when receiving customer orders
- Generate documents and invoices
- Liaise with requesters and provide shipment status update
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by company
- Diploma in Business or logistics
- Relevant working experience in customer services or logistics
- IT Proficiency in office applications such as Microsoft
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work independently and closely with internal and external parties
We operate on a 5-day week and offer attractive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary with a recent photograph by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
Location : Singapore
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.