Careers @ iConnexion
Finance Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeship #SGUP
This position reports to the Finance manager. The individual shall assist mostly in finance matters.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Support all the finance/accounting works
- Assist in finance strategy development plan.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- To learn how to using accounting software to get the finance information – know the procedures to use the accounting software and familiarity with it
- To understand accounting and bookkeeping procedures – Understanding the whole accounting process and record it accurately into the accounting system.
- Prepare financial statement -Understanding and prepare financial statement for audit purpose
- To learn how to analyze report and budget/cash flow preparation
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered: 6 months
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role under SGUnited Traineeship
Diploma Or Professional Certification
Graduated from Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g., private universities and overseas institutions)
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a degree and above. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
We operate on a 5-day week and offer attractive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary with a recent photograph by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
Location : Singapore
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.