This new modular connector series provides the flexibility to mix signal and power contacts within a single housing, to meet the most demanding applications.
- All socket contacts utilize the Hyperboloid Technology
- Contact sizes from .016” to .169”
- Superior Power Density
- Modular design allows you to choose most any desired connector configuration
- Terminations include straight and right angle PCB mount, crimp, solder-cup, and complaint contacts
- Blind mate option available for increased misalignment.
For aerospace, defense, high-speed rail or any demanding environment that calls for the superior performance of the Hyperboloid socket, the HBH series offers the flexibility of power and signal contacts, in a single housing, in thousands of permutations. Now you can experience the legendary reliability of the Hyperboloid socket in virtually any combination of power and signal connector, with the same benefits inherent in the Hyperboloid design:
- Low-Insertion Force
- Greater Current-Carrying Capability
- Immunity to Shock and Vibration
- Low Resistance
- Hundreds of Thousands of Mating Cycles