You need confidence in quality in this “must not fail” industry. When one piece of vital electronic equipment can mean the difference between life and death, specifying Harwin connectors and hardware is a smart choice.
Harwin are certified to EN9100D / AS9100D, and have been supplying to major manufacturers in this sector for many years. The level of product quality and flexible modern manufacturing provides these manufacturers the responsive supply chain so crucial in times of crisis.
Rugged and durable High-Reliability connectors are key components in equipment built for medical aid on the move, whether by paramedics or frontline medics. EMC products provides essential shielding for critical PCB devices, and compact PCB connectors allow for cost-effective equipment required in volume. No compromise required.
Typical Medical Applications
- Patient monitoring equipment, ultrasounds, cardiovascular and EEG units
- System alarm harnesses, displays and handheld monitors
- Ventilators for hospital use and portable, paramedic or ambulance transfer
- Field hospital equipment, laboratory analysis units
- Defibrillators, pacemakers and hearing implants