- Normally thickness of diaphragm is a constant. But in LSR technology, thickness and pattern of each section can be defined by designer.
- The flexible LSR injection unit is different from the various process designs. It can quickly sample and provide customer samples.
- Overcoming the problem of adhesion between dissimilar materials through different structural design (biting) and process technology (surface treatment / self-adhesive)
- LSR can produce optical lens with high temperature resistance properties (can resist heat < 180 degree C)
Advantages of LSR
- Excellent Heat Resistance: can withstand more than 10,000 hours of continued service at 200°C (392F).
- Cold Resistance: can be used at –50 °C cold temperature.
- High tear and tensile strength
- Great flexibility
- Weather ability
- Exceed similar materials in insulating ability
- Radiation Resistance
- Steam Resistance
- Chemical, Oil and Solvent Resistance
- Against Bending Fatigue
- Vibration Absorption
- Transparency and Coloration
- Non-Stickiness and Corrosion Resistance
By well controlling the injection molding process with precision tools and all the high-end equipments, we can realize the designated contour to show the best image performance.
- LSR technology for integrated molding
- Molding Tool Processing: Precision Finishing< 0.002mm
- Automatic: Design for automated production, yield > 96%
- Quality Control & Record: Fully electronic monitoring and control system
LSR parts are not only for water proof and shockproof function, they can also be utilized as key structure for acoustic performance.