We are pleased to announce an addition to PCTEL’s LPCA family – LPCA-MIMO 5G Ready Antenna.
LPCA-MIMO 5G offers excellent RF performance in a discreet, rugged, low-profile design supporting, Cellular MIMO 4×4 LTE/5G, GNSS or 2×2 LTE/5G, and 2×2 MIMO WiFi-6E in a low profile casing with durable design.
The antenna platform is configurable, enabling adaption to your antenna system needs. LPCA-MIMO 5G standard configuration contains two cellular band antennas designed for 617-960 MHz / 1710-2690 MHz / 3300-5000 MHz, two secondary LTE/WiFi-6E antennas 1427-7125MHz, and a LNA equipped GNSS antenna.
The LPCA-MIMO antenna platform is designed to support multi system solutions making it perfect for fleet management, track and trace, navigation, cargo handling, and V2X. Dual feed GNSS antennas enable excellent axial ratio and gain. Pre-filtered LNA ensures functionality in a combination antenna.
- 5 in 1 antenna
- 5G and WiFi 6E
- 2x Cellular Main: 617-960 / 1710-2690MHz / 3300-5000MHz
- 2x Cellular Secondary: WiFi-6E: 1427-7200MHz
- 1x GNSS: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou
- LNA gain 30dB with pre-filter
- Approved according to ECE-R118
- Public Safety
- Fleet Management
- Navigation / Positioning
- Agriculture, Construction Equipment
- Cargo/Load Handling
- Designed for 617-960/1710-2690/3300-5000MHz
- Two Secondary LTE/WiFi-6E antennas: 1427-7125MHz
The LPCA-MIMO 5G Ready Antenna Platform is a multiport antenna with unique discrete design that provides reliable connectivity for smart transit and precision agriculture.