Not just in the sky, but on the ground, your multi-million dollar industry requires the best quality in every single component. We provide you with high-reliability interconnects that have a proven track record from launch to the International Space Station.
Harwin are certified to EN9100D / AS9100D, and have been supplying to major manufacturers in this sector for many years. The growth of the CubeSat industry is driving the latest additions to our high-reliability connector ranges: Datamate, Gecko and M300.
Although quality and “must not fail” products are paramount, there’s still your budget to consider. Harwin products provide easy choices for SWaP-C* optimization. Connectors in the high-reliability ranges perform under the most extreme environmental conditions of use: vibration & shock severity, high temperature and humidity.
- SWaP-C = Size, Weight and Power, Cost
Typical Space Applications
- Launch command, platform controls and telemetry, communication systems
- Flight controls, internal communications and datacomms
- Remote operations and tele-control, autonomous and interactive robotic assistance
- Radar systems, weather and collision detection
- Satellites and CubeSats