Remotely operating a vehicle takes confidence in the hardware. From the small camera drones to the world-circling unmanned planes, distance demands sky-high levels of quality. Harwin connectors and board accessories deliver whether you are specifying for size, weight, power, quality – or all of the above.
Harwin are certified to EN9100D / AS9100D, and continue to design additions to our high-reliability ranges with this application as a key influence. The drive for lighter and smaller connections is paramount in the world of remote operated vehicles, especially for aerial devices.
SWaP-C* optimization is vital – every fraction of size or weight saved could be more time in the air, more payload carried, or more functionality added. Connectors in these ranges give you proven high reliability for worry-free remote operation. Enjoy confident performance under testing environmental conditions: vibration & shock severity, high temperature and humidity.
- SWaP-C = Size, Weight and Power, Cost
Typical UAV Applications
- Autopilot systems, flight controls and telemetry, linear actuators
- Power management and engine control
- Inertial Measurement Units (IMU)
- Attitude, Heading and Reference systems (AHRS)
- Communications, data transmission, GNSS receivers